I know I am a bit late for 2007 year in review reflections. However, I need to do something to get my mind of the embarrassment that OU suffered in its blowout loss to West Virginia last night. (Seriously, what was that onside kick in the 3rd quarter about?) So, I am focusing on something pleasant this morning, the five best books I read in 2007. Here they are:
- The Religion of the Heart – Ted A. Campbell
- Restoring Methodism: 10 Decisions for United Methodist Churches in America – Jim and Molly Scott
- The Theology of John Wesley: Holy Love and the Shape of Grace – Kenneth J. Collins
- Irresistible Revolution – Shaine Claiborne
- Simple Church – Thom S. Rainer and Eric Geiger
What were the 5 best books you read in 2007?
Pingback: First 5 Books of 2008 « deeply committed